Welcome to NIPY. The NIPY community is a community of practice devoted to the use of the Python programming language in the analysis of neuroimaging data. You can find us on github, as well as social media. We welcome standards of conduct, or ask for help. We develop the following projects:
- Provides a uniform interface to existing neuroimaging software.
- Focuses on diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (dMRI) analysis.
- Improves the accuracy, precision, and consistency of labeling & morphometry of brain imaging data.
- Read / write common neuroimaging file formats.
- Delivers efficient and robust archiving, organization, and sharing of scientific data.
- Analysis of structural and functional neuroimaging data.
- Time-series analysis of neuroscience data.
- Fast and easy statistical learning on neuroimaging data.
- Eases statistical learning analyses of large neuroimaging datasets.
- Processes magnetoencephalography (MEG) and electroencephalography (EEG) data.