Welcome to NIPY. We are a community of practice devoted to the use of the Python programming language in the analysis of neuroimaging data. You can find us on github, as well as social media [blog] [twitter]. We welcome contributions and ask that you read about our standards of conduct. You are also invited to ask for help.
We develop the following projects:
- Provides a uniform interface to existing neuroimaging software.
- Focuses on diffusion magnetic resonance imaging (dMRI) analysis.
- Improves the accuracy, precision, and consistency of labeling & morphometry of brain imaging data.
- Read / write common neuroimaging file formats.
- Delivers efficient and robust archiving, organization, and sharing of scientific data.
- Analysis of structural and functional neuroimaging data.
- Time-series analysis of neuroscience data.
- Fast and easy statistical learning on neuroimaging data.
- Eases statistical learning analyses of large neuroimaging datasets.
- Processes magnetoencephalography (MEG) and electroencephalography (EEG) data.