A note about the examples
The examples here are some uses of the analysis and visualization functionality of nitime, with example data from actual neuroscience experiments, or with synthetic data, which is generated as part of the example.
All the examples presented in the documentation are generated from fully functioning python scripts, which are available as part of the source distribution in the doc/examples folder.
If you want to replicate a particular analysis or visualization, simply copy the relevant ”.py” script from the source distribution, or download the script using the link at the bottom of each page.
Thanks to the developers of PyMVPA for designing the software which enables us to provide these documented examples!
- Fitting an AR model: algorithm module interface
- Mulitvariate auto-regressive modeling
- Mulitvariate auto-regressive modeling - 3 variables
- Fitting an MAR model: analyzer interface
- Event-related fMRI
- Filtering and normalizing fMRI data
- Granger ‘causality’ of fMRI data
- Auditory processing in grasshoppers
- Multitaper method for baseband demodulation
- Multitaper F-test for harmonic components
- Multi-taper coherence estimation
- Multi-taper spectral estimation
- Coherency analysis of fMRI data
- Seed correlation/coherence with fMRI data
- Caclulation of Signal to noise and information